Suzy Chaffee, Olympic Skier, Sold Us On Fitness
Few products and pitch-persons were a better fit than Suzy Chaffee and ChapStick lip balm. Chaffee, an Olympic skier and fitness celebrity, was photogenic and loved by the public, and ChapStick was just what a girl needed to keep her lips looking their best on the slopes. Suzy Chaffee became known as Suzy Chapstick — but that’s just one part of her story.
Chaffee is credited with starting the 1970s fitness craze, helping pass Title IX legislation, and inventing a new sport. In her spare time, she acted, modeled, and designed skiwear. A tireless champion for women in sports, Suzy Chaffee worked alongside , business tycoons, and famous entertainers to get the word out about the benefits of sports.
- [Photos] Family Hears Strange Noises Coming From Inside Their Kitchen Walls And Discovers A… Bob's Hideout
- Top Surgeon: How To Properly Flush Out Your Bowels Gundry MD
- [Photos] The Worst U.S. States To Retire In, Ranked Finance 101
- Business Warren Buffett is lying in wait. Berkshire Hathaway has $122 billion in cash
- U.S. Tropical Storm Erick is expected to strengthen into a hurricane Monday
- CNN Just when you think Trump can't sink any lower, he does
- Best SUVs of 2019-2020 - New Crossovers and SUVs. Search For Top Rated Small Luxury SUV Yahoo! Search
- 30 US Cities With the Worst Reputations (El Cajon is arguably the worst) ALOT Travel
- Sports Billionaires: Bill Maher is One of the Richest Team Owners in Sports Investing.com