×

Local Restaurant Lost in Fire Saturday Morning

Boss Hogg’s, near Charlottetown, caught on fire around 7am Saturday morning.  The fire department was assisted by South Marshall Fire Department during the 4 hour duration.  The Boar’s Nest Located behind Boss Hogg’s was not damaged in the fire, but according to their Facebook Page will not be open today.
This restaurant was formerly Marquita’s Restaurant for many years.   Many of us grew up eating there, and I hope that Boss Hogg’s will be able to rebuild and carry on the tradition of the restaurant for many years to come as I know they had put lots of hard work and dedication into the restaurant already.

Pictures submitted by Brent Elkins of Hardin, KY.



NEXT: How to Keep It Real When You Get Famous
 

Jackson Hall

Jackson Hall is one of the best writers of our generation. He has been on the New York Times Bestsellers list three different times and nominated multiple time for best Memoir on Goodreads. He studied history at Yale and became obsessed with the 70s. Now he focuses on digging up stories nobody has written about to help grow our extensive knowledge of the past. He is the glue to our company and we are so lucky to have him on the team.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!